Glen Acres Nursery

Glen Acres Nursery at 9607 Chautauqua Road, Fredonia, NY 14063: Contacts, address, phone, site, reviews, directions, opening hours, photos, map.

Establishment   General contractor  

Contacts

Phone number:
+1 716-672-6027

Address:
9607 Chautauqua Road, Fredonia, NY 14063
Get directions

Categories:
Establishment   General contractor  

Suggest update

Click to load full map
 

Photos



Reviews

  • Allan Kern
    Jul, 13 2018
    ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
    75% of there Hydro seed didnt grow at all , the other 25% grew poorly. So i did it myself with straw and good seed. It looks great now. Matt took my money and ran , never came back when i called to complain .
Add review

The nearest places

Weather forecast for Fredonia

Aug, 14 2020 03:00am   22
Aug, 14 2020 06:00am   21
Aug, 14 2020 09:00am   20
Aug, 14 2020 12:00pm   21
Aug, 14 2020 03:00pm   25
Aug, 14 2020 06:00pm   28
Aug, 14 2020 09:00pm   27
Aug, 15 2020 12:00am   24
Aug, 15 2020 03:00am   22
Aug, 15 2020 06:00am   21
Aug, 15 2020 09:00am   20
Aug, 15 2020 12:00pm   21
Aug, 15 2020 03:00pm   22
Aug, 15 2020 06:00pm   21
Aug, 15 2020 09:00pm   18
Aug, 16 2020 12:00am   18
Aug, 16 2020 03:00am   18
Aug, 16 2020 06:00am   18
Aug, 16 2020 09:00am   18
Aug, 16 2020 12:00pm   18
Aug, 16 2020 03:00pm   18
Aug, 16 2020 06:00pm   19
Aug, 16 2020 09:00pm   19